BUT, I’M DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
A small team (of people who think they know what they are doing) recently adopted me and have high hopes for me. I can tell they care a lot about me, which makes me feel soooo special!
They believe they have an obligation to make me, well…. THEBOMB.COM!
In October of 2019 they started to design and develop me. All these changes I’m going through are painful, so please check back soon because if the humans working on me get their act together, I expect to officially launch sometime in 2020.
And don’t forget… I’m the THEBOMB.COM, you’re THEBOMB.COM, and I fully intend to be a fun and positive place deserving of the name THEBOMB.COM!
Thank you for being here with me at the beginning!
for questions, comments, and/or threats, I can be emailed at [email protected].
I’ll refine this update soon, but user “Ben” commented “I am very excited for your website! But what will it be about?”
Here’s my response I’ll use for the January update:
Hi Ben and congratulations on getting me to spill more beans about what’s going on with me than ever before. I’m usually pretty shy and reserved and don’t like talking about myself.
Have you ever believed in the potential of something? Maybe you’ve seen something or had something that you KNOW with enough care and attention can turn into something you’re truly proud of and might even make the world just a little bit better?
That’s how the people who adopted me feel about me.
To be honest, they have always known what a huge project I’d be, and as they’ve given me a lot of their time and attention over the past couple months they’ve realized how daunting the project is, yet they know it’s worthwhile and full of opportunity.
The ideas my creators have for me can (and should) change and evolve, but here’s some of what’s planned for me:
1. Funny, interesting, and trending articles and videos that are THEBOMB.COM.
2. Memes. Because why not?
2. Links to the internet’s most bomb-diggity products. I’ll donate the majority of proceeds to charity. I really like Animals and Education.
3. Want the email address [email protected]? It’s yours. Probably for free.
4. Not just email, but I plan to offer some Seriously Silly Services like letting you wish your family and friends Happy Birthday or Happy Holidays as well as tell them you think they’re THEBOMB.COM.
5. A merch store with some interesting designs as well as THEBOMB.COM branded designs.
The list goes on. I’ll keep you all posted each moth with a progress update!
P.S. I know I’m not all that exciting right now, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a bit of fun! Here’s three things I’d like you to know:
- I appreciate you signing up to my email list to be notified when I launch. I’ll never spam you or share your email. My current email subscriber list as of January 22nd, 2019 is 1,930 humans. Wow, almost 2,000 humans!
- I think it’s THEBOMB.COM when you post a comment below. You can comment about anything! Tell me about yourself. Your struggles, your triumphs, or just try to make everyone laugh!
- After you comment, feel free to email me at [email protected] with your shipping address and I’ll send you a free pack of THEBOMB.COM stickers.
It seriously means a lot to me when I read all your comments and see my email subscriber list grow!