Coming Soon

Get notified when I launch!

Yes, I'm a real website!

And yes, I know I'm not all that exciting right now.

BUT, I’M DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

A small team (of people who think they know what they are doing) recently adopted me and have high hopes for me. I can tell they care a lot about me, which makes me feel soooo special!

They believe they have an obligation to make me, well…. THEBOMB.COM!

In October of 2019 they started to design and develop me. All these changes I’m going through are painful, so please check back soon because if the humans working on me get their act together, I expect to officially launch sometime in 2020.

And don’t forget… I’m the THEBOMB.COM, you’re THEBOMB.COM, and I fully intend to be a fun and positive place deserving of the name THEBOMB.COM!

Thank you for being here with me at the beginning!

for questions, comments, and/or threats, I can be emailed at [email protected].

Update January, 2020

P.S. I know I’m not all that exciting right now, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a bit of fun! Here’s three things I’d like you to know:

1. I appreciate you signing up to my email list to be notified when I launch. I’ll never spam you or share your email. My current email subscriber list as of January 22nd, 2019 is 1,930 humans. Wow, almost 2,000 humans!
  2. I think it’s THEBOMB.COM when you post a comment below. You can comment about anything! Tell me about yourself. Your struggles, your triumphs, or just try to make everyone laugh!
  3. After you comment, feel free to email me at [email protected] with your shipping address and I’ll send you a free pack of THEBOMB.COM stickers.

It seriously means a lot to me when I read all your comments and see my email subscriber list grow!

Your email address will not be published.*

993 thoughts on THEBOMB.COM

• Sup Molly says:

In 2019 I decided to move cities and found myself in a position where I got to meet Molly, a beautiful girl that I care about a lot 🙂

• Joe Taylor says:

In 2019 I proposed to the woman I love at sunset in front of a large art installation we built together!

• Cockycuck says:

In 2020 i paid alimony and child support for a child nor wife that was mine. I am dead inside because now i’m broke living in a dog’s uterus.

• THEBOMB.COM says:

Joe Taylor is the man! And he’s also THEBOMB.COM. Way to lock her down Joe, I’m sure she’s a lucky lady.

• Kayla Cuddes says:

For 2019 I’m proud that I’ve learned to love myself, and be confident in the body that I have. I’m also proud of the people I’m close to because they are doing amazing things which push me to also do amazing things. This upcoming year I get to walk in understanding that life doesn’t always go the way I hope or plan for, but I get to go in knowing that no matter what this is only temporaryand to take from what happens and learn from that and move on. Life is short and I want mine to be nothing less than ordinary.

• THEBOMB.COM says:

Hi Kayla!

Life really is a beautiful thing, and I think you’re THEBOMB.COM for recognizing that.

Stickers are en route to you. I even put your name as Cuddles on the shipping label.

• Noah Parham says:

I’ve always just used “thebomb.com” as a phrase to describe the awesomeness or deliciousness of something.
    “This fish I’m eating rn is thebomb.com.”

• Keisha Kelley says:

I just published my very first book, Little Black Boy by Keisha Kelley. I am very proud! It is theBomb.com

• Daisy says:

I got a boy to make songs about me when he didn’t need to. I think he was trying to make me like him. He had no need for that. He should have just told me he liked my style.

• daniel says:

I got first place at science olympiad for protein modeling!

• Kat says:

I got into the prestigious clayton arts academy

• 100t ceice says:

IN 2019 i qualified for the fortnite world cup

• Holten Robinson says:

I’m 15 and I raised enough money to buy myself a computer and all the music equipment I could ever want. It all came out to about $4,500 and I’m very proud I got to where I am today.

1 2 3 4 65

Get notified when I launch!