Coming Soon

Get notified when I launch!

Yes, I'm a real website!

And yes, I know I'm not all that exciting right now.

BUT, I’M DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

A small team (of people who think they know what they are doing) recently adopted me and have high hopes for me. I can tell they care a lot about me, which makes me feel soooo special!

They believe they have an obligation to make me, well…. THEBOMB.COM!

In October of 2019 they started to design and develop me. All these changes I’m going through are painful, so please check back soon because if the humans working on me get their act together, I expect to officially launch sometime in 2020.

And don’t forget… I’m the THEBOMB.COM, you’re THEBOMB.COM, and I fully intend to be a fun and positive place deserving of the name THEBOMB.COM!

Thank you for being here with me at the beginning!

for questions, comments, and/or threats, I can be emailed at [email protected].

Update January, 2020

P.S. I know I’m not all that exciting right now, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a bit of fun! Here’s three things I’d like you to know:

1. I appreciate you signing up to my email list to be notified when I launch. I’ll never spam you or share your email. My current email subscriber list as of January 22nd, 2019 is 1,930 humans. Wow, almost 2,000 humans!
  2. I think it’s THEBOMB.COM when you post a comment below. You can comment about anything! Tell me about yourself. Your struggles, your triumphs, or just try to make everyone laugh!
  3. After you comment, feel free to email me at [email protected] with your shipping address and I’ll send you a free pack of THEBOMB.COM stickers.

It seriously means a lot to me when I read all your comments and see my email subscriber list grow!

Your email address will not be published.*

993 thoughts on THEBOMB.COM

• Kirk says:

Am still stressed as hell with life in general and trying to live a life in the average scale of the human life style, paying bills raising 3 teenagers and my job and a wife thats the BOMB lol

• THEBOMB.COM says:

My dearest Kirk,

I think what you’re going through is called a midlife crisis. It happens to the best of us.

Hopefully you can be thankful for all that you do have and remember that you’re THEBOMB.COM.

Yours truly,

-THEBOMB.COM

• The Meme Lord says:

i lived in 2019

i slept in 2019

• Kenna Fields says:

I am so excited to see what thebomb.com has in store for us.

• Ian says:

In 2019 I did really great in school for both semesters (currently still in college) which was a step up from previous semesters!!!

• Chase says:

Honestly not much to be proud of this year but I learned how to cook. I’ve still got a lot to learn but now I don’t have to eat ramen and taco Bell every night.

• Holden says:

I broke a school computer and have airpods.LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Epic the boomb dot com

• Isaac Winstead-bryant says:

If this doesn’t include direct links to your friends’ Instagram then what are we even doing here

• Alkahi :))) says:

Lol I love this website already. And the comment section is THEBOMB.COM!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• epic says:

schizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophreniaschizophrenia

• Lea says:

Hi!!! OMG I can’t wait for this. You are literally THEBOMB.COM.

1 2 3 4 5 6 65

Get notified when I launch!